Skip to content

High CPU USAGE

I am getting High cpu usage , even in 250 Tread. before i could run 600 Tread Normally
My spec are Amd Ryzen 5 3600
64gb ram 
Tagged:

Comments

• AndrewriceAndrewrice United states
    edited September 2023

I am getting High cpu usage , even in 250 Tread. before i could run 600 Tread Normally
    64gb ram    
    Hello,

Your AMD Ryzen 5 3600 with 64GB RAM experiencing high CPU usage, even at 250 threads, which previously ran smoothly at 600 threads. This may indicate potential issues such as background processes, software conflicts, or resource-intensive tasks. To troubleshoot, check for resource-hungry applications, update drivers, and monitor system temperatures. Consider malware scans, disabling unnecessary startup programs, and optimizing background tasks. Review recent software installations or system changes that could impact performance. Additionally, check for BIOS and firmware updates to ensure optimal compatibility. 

• Extruser78Extruser78 TEXAS
    edited September 2023
    The main resone behind this is low performance of the cpu core but other factire are also depending on that like : 

Check for resource-hungry applications: Use the Task Manager or Activity Monitor to identify any applications or processes that are consuming a significant amount of CPU resources and close them if possible.

Update drivers: Make sure all your drivers, especially for the CPU and GPU, are up to date. Outdated drivers can lead to performance issues.

Monitor system temperatures: High CPU usage can sometimes be a result of overheating. Use monitoring software to check the temperatures of your CPU and GPU and ensure they are within acceptable ranges.

Malware scans: Run a full system scan using reputable antivirus or antimalware software to check for any malware or viruses that could be affecting performance.

Disable unnecessary startup programs: Some applications may start automatically with your computer, consuming resources unnecessarily. Disable any unnecessary startup programs to free up resources.

Optimize background tasks: Adjust your system settings to prioritize performance over background tasks. You can do this in the Windows or macOS settings.

Review recent software installations: If the performance issues started after installing specific software, consider uninstalling or disabling it to see if it improves performance.

Check for BIOS and firmware updates: Visit the manufacturer's website for your motherboard and other hardware components to check for BIOS and firmware updates. These updates can improve compatibility and performance.

by following this steps you can improve your CPU Performance . 
  • rastarrrastarr Thailand

64gb ram 
    I only noticed this question due to the 2 previous spam comments.
    One question I would ask is how much spintax are you using and especially in things such as your article titles?
    I don't see how many projects you're running but I have certainly seen with a larger number of projects with heavy and large spintax titles that the CPU will, naturally, get bogged down, unpacking the spintax.
    Just something to look at, if you haven't already
  • s_matysiks_matysik SmartIndexer.net
    High CPU load does not interfere with GSA operation. 
    I use GSA on a server with an intel i5 processor with medium clocking and get good performance, despite the high load.
  • I have the same issue. Epyc 7313 100% cpu usage.
    No spintax.
    100 threads.
    I think just about one - I have 30k articles in the poject
  • II found where the problem was. I had lists of failed domains for dozen millions of lines. As soon as I deleted it - the processor load is minimal