Skip to content

Multi-tier reverification and removing

Erni_broErni_bro Turkey
edited March 2023 in Need Help
How to remove tier links to removed links?

For example, I have tier-2 and tier-3.

Some links on tier-2 were lost, but there are already some links to those lost links on tier-3. Is it possible to remove links to lost links? I mean, remove them from GSA verified statistic

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    enable reverification on all the projects and they will see the broken link and remove things.
  • Sven said:
    enable reverification on all the projects and they will see the broken link and remove things.

Hello, Sven. I do not fully understand, can we discuss this issue in more detail?

I'll give an example:

I got pyramid like this:

Tier-4 -> Tier-3 -> Tier-2 -> Tier-1 -> Money Site

One day Tier-2 link was lost, but i still have Tier-4 -> Tier-3 -> 404 page. 

So I started a verification process and automatically deleted my lost Tier-2 page. Will GSA Ser also delete Tier-4 -> Tier-3 -> 404 page automatically? 

And how can I remove lost upper-tier links if I for example delete my Tier-2 link manually?
  • I'll explain on real example. There are my Tier-3 links. But Tier-2 link is lost (404 page), so I want to delete all Tier-3 links to this page. But I already have Tier-4 links, linking on Tier-3 links, that are no longer relevant. How can I remove both Tier-3 links and upper Tier-4 links?

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    That 404 error will be recognised ones you have enabled reverification for tier2...then if tier3 is reverifying, it will see that tier2 no longer has this URL it is linking to and will also remove it ...and so all tires below tier3.
    Thanked by 1Erni_bro