Skip to content

A couple requests and help

googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
edited February 2023 in GSA Content Generator
I'm using CG to generate content and insert links, images, videos into that content and then exporting/uploading that into my gsa projects.

When I'm comparing the main data settings area of a project in the main gsa software to the output settings in CG theres a couple differences im confused by.

GSA has the various, more expansive options for anchor text types and ratios that don't match up for some reason in CG.

Mainly, there is no 'brand' option in CG to set like there is in GSA. Right now I've just been adding my brand into the generic section in CG which is a decent workaround since I'm not really using generics for most projects.

But it would be nice to have the option for both.

And it would be great to have the other options directly in CG that gsa has like the partial match, secondary anchors, lsi

Thanks

Comments

• googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    @Sven i hope the visual here explains it better what im trying to achieve

If I was doing everything directly in gsa this would be perfect for my anchor setup ratios. I've got my primary money anchor text keywords in the main anchor text field, spun together.

Then I have my brand set at 40% in that section

Then I'm using the lsi (could be using any of the other sections too for the same effect I guess that doesnt matter) section to have 40% of my anchors be my brand combined with my primary anchors.

That would make the remaining 20% of my anchors being my primary anchors correct?

But I can't figure out how to do that via CG...as noted above I was using a workaround and just adding my brand name via that configure button in the generic section set at 40%

But there is no lsi or other section where I can input my brand {spunkw1|spunkw2|etc} combos like I want

Thanks
    I saw the update that said "5.55 - new: [2023-03-01] improved generic anchor inserts" and i updated to the newest version but am not sure what changed?

can we get those other fields in cg that gsa has? for the anchors...an lsi field with % box to set, and a brand field with % box to set?

thanks
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I know what you want...thats not added yet.
    That changelog is e.g. adding all the generic anchors as spin variations whenever possible to improve randomness.
    Thanked by 1googlealchemist
    Sven said:
    I know what you want...thats not added yet.
    That changelog is e.g. adding all the generic anchors as spin variations whenever possible to improve randomness.
    awesome...thanks Boss