Skip to content

Full Indexer Mode Not working

Hello, when I put one url 1 by 1 in full indexer mode, it submits to over 9.000 websites.
But if we import a list, after a few minutes it only submits to 800 websites or so.

Anyone having the same problem? Using 50 Threads.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    If your list has URLs with same domain, it will skip many of them as the domain might have been submitted in first try.
  • won't start at all. I tested everything. Nothing works out

• What does "nothing works out" mean exactly?

Your links are not being "pinged" or you are having trouble trying to"start" GSA SEO Indexer?

Im assumming you know thats a seperate software.

Did you try to click on the service and hit "test" button to test connection?

Are your specific projects set to "send links to indexers" and match what your trying to do there?

Is there a delay set there perhaps?  index/ ping delay (1) day? Maybe check there?
  • Are you running both SER and SEO Indexer with admin permissions?
  • cherub said:
    Are you running both SER and SEO Indexer with admin permissions?
    Yes
  • 1. Are your links not being verified or are you having trouble trying to “run” the GSA SEO indexer? - this is true
    2. I assume you know that this is separate software. - Yes. I know
    3. Have you tried clicking on the service and clicking the Test button to test the connection? - Yes. When checking everything is ok

• Is there a delay set there perhaps?  index/ ping delay (1) day? Maybe check there?==Tell me where can I find this in the settings?
  • OK. I remembered. Yes Yes. All. I remembered how to