Skip to content

Help on the indexer engines

Using the 4 indexer engines I'm getting confused, and I've tried running some tests before posting this and am still confused.

I was noticing my various projects that are set to use only the indexer engines were all creating the same amount of verified links, no matter how many urls I had put in the target url section in the main data field.

I'm using the same option to pull from the same global verified list for all of them

So I setup 4 different tests

1 i had 2 domains in the target url section...and did not check either of the 'allow posting on same site again' or 'per url' boxes. i got about 22k unique verifieds

2 i had 2 domains in the target url section...but i checked the 'allow posting on same site again' but did not check the 'per url' box. i got about 35k unique verifieds

3 i used 1 domain and didnt check either box. i got about 22k unique verifieds

4 i used 2 domains and checked both of those boxes. i got about 35k unique verifieds

No matter what settings I try it seems to be spreading my 25k verified list for those 4 engines, over however many urls I put in the target url box

How do I get the software to make a link from each of my 25k sites for all of the urls i put in the target url box?

IE for example if I put in my homepage and contact page and some inner page of a pbn domain, along with a dozen of my various related social profiles...that would be 25k x 15 urls = 375k verified url output. Why am I only getting 22-35k no matter what i do?

Thanks

Comments

• googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    hey @Sven could u give me some insight on this when u get a chance plz?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You don't get that as some engines simply only take domains and no duplicates from inner pages. Scheduled posting does not work for all engines.
    Thanked by 1googlealchemist