Skip to content

Anyone have any Python experience?

Has anyone got any Python coding experience?
I'm looking for some help in integrating some Recaptcha / HCaptcha code into GSA CB
Tagged:

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    I just recently started learning it, but I'm still very new to it so I doubt I can offer much help. :(

What are you trying to do exactly?

Thanked by 1rastarr
  • s4nt0s said:
    I just recently started learning it, but I'm still very new to it so I doubt I can offer much help. :(

Thx for the reply
    Integrate one of a number of active Github projects (all written in Python) to give CB the ability to solve Recaptchas. I guess it would need to imitate Xevil if running on the same server as SER but maybe there's a better way.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    rastarr said:
    s4nt0s said:

Thx for the reply
    Integrate one of a number of active Github projects (all written in Python) to give CB the ability to solve Recaptchas. I guess it would need to imitate Xevil if running on the same server as SER but maybe there's a better way.

Ah yeah that would be outside my limited Python knowledge. I do hope you can find someone, CB solving Recaptcha would be awesome. 
    Thanked by 1rastarr
  • rastarrrastarr Thailand
    edited January 2023
    Ah yeah that would be outside my limited Python knowledge. I do hope you can find someone, CB solving Recaptcha would be awesome. 
    All good and I appreciate your thoughts.
    I've tested the examples and Recaptchas appear to be solved in seconds which is great. Just need to understand the parameters, change some code in the correct format and somehow get CB to use it lol