Skip to content

private_key=%capquest% captchaImage" size="6" value=";"

edited March 2013 in Need Help
1,  %capquest% is the same as %captcha%?
2,  usually  captchaImage" size="6" value=";" should be url of secure image but what is it here?  what is  ";" ?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

%capquest% means it is either a question or a captcha. The string after it makes it easier to identify things.

%capquest% front;back << it searches for front, and cuts it + thing at the back...thats either an image or question to ask.

btw. next time choose a better topic

• thanks,  yes i should consider it is human topic. i just want it be easy searched.
  • add fixed data=recaptcha_response_field=%capquest% /secureimage/securimage_show.php?sid=;recaptcha_challenge_field=

does it mean,  the secure image url start from /secureimage/securimage_show.php?sid=  end with recaptcha_challenge_field=?

if so, it will fail to find captcha image url apparently. right?    because  /secureimage/securimage_show.php?sid= is part of url of captcha image.

the above is from flixya.com engine.

if i am right, the conclude is
    %capquest% front:back   front(the real url of captcha image url)back
    %capquest% part of captcha url

• if above is correct, how to understand this from free perl guestbook.ini

fpg_antispam=%capquest% &larr; <span class="red"><b>;</td>

there are two  ;  there.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

it is always taking tha last ";" for the back-separator.

Anyway you donm't need to use these front/back things...using just %question% (text captcha), %captcha% (image captcha) or %capquest% (text or image captcha) is enough in most cases. The program will locate the correct hting for you.