Skip to content

Keeping track of licenses?

edited September 2012 in Need Help
Hi,
This happens to be my first post to this wonderful community, so thanks everybody for sharing your knowledge and experiences with this great program.

My question is simple, but I could not find an aswer. How could you keep track of your licenses? I mean the program does not have (or at least I can not find one) a spot where you can see your license code.

So after 2-3 unisntalls in different machines, and buying 4 licenses I have lost the control of which licenses are currently active and which one is not.
Thanks for any help.

Comments

• I'm in the same boat as you.  What I did was a simple search of my email and gathered up all the Emails with GSA License than I put those in a specific folder and remember each version of GSA can be installed and running on 2 Diff IP's.  Than I wrote down Which License is Running on Which IP's  That way you'll know exactly which IP is tied to which licenses makes life a lot easier when you do it that way.

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You see the license name at the top of the program. That should be enough to keep track.