Skip to content

Any Good GSA List in the market?

Hello GSA SER Users

I am using a GSA List for 1 year or so and it was quite good, but now the contextual links are far fewer. 

I am looking for a substitute link list 

Can someone please suggest me any that is not just full of comments, indexers, redirects, trackbacks etc 
Because I don't build these links and only target good contextual engines. 

Thank You 

Comments

• I have been using Serverified Lists and am very impressed with the results. If you're on a budget, LinksPlug is also a great option. However, keep in mind that those are identified links and may require sorting before use. Personally, I use a few lists at a time. Currently, I am considering purchasing Serlinks for my next venture .
    Thanked by 1solidguy
  • Thanks @Cosmetak for your review. 

I have been using gsaserlists .com and not quite happy with it. With the following Engine selections getting 2-5 VPM only

Going to check another one from your list. 

Thanks

• edited June 2023
    Did you had the chance to try serlinks or serverifiedlists? I'm as well looking for a good GSA list provider, if you have any good one please let me know.
  • Thanks @Cosmetak for your review. 

I have been using gsaserlists .com and not quite happy with it. With the following Engine selections getting 2-5 VPM only

Going to check another one from your list. 

Thanks

I am not a big fan of gsalinklists but VPM may varies with lot of facts. Most of the time low vpm due to low quality emails and captchas. VPM 2 - 4 is enough if you are building high quality links.  Actually its more than enough for me lol.  I am maintaining ome niche sites with 20 - 30 verification for last 6 years :/
  • Did you had the chance to try serlinks or serverifiedlists? I'm as well looking for a good GSA list provider, if you have any good one please let me know.
    both link list services are great and contains really good links.  serlinks little pricer than serverifiedlists.  Just make sure to use good content and emails. stay away from blacklisted catchalls.  There are lot of quality treads on blackhatworld . just have a read