Skip to content

Hide My Ass email about spam complaints .

edited March 2013 in Need Help
Jest got email for HMA about some forum compains about me spamming their  forum . The program posted different names from same IP on the same forum ...ooppss . My HMA account is disabled . What to do ? please help 

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    I've told people before that HMA is not good to use with link building software. As far as I  know its against their TOS. You should go with private/shared proxies.
  • edited March 2013
    Yeah I am looking at this right now . You are right . But what about the forums , why is there different name . i though program will remember the name when register and post from the same name ? Why different  name every time . off cause that will look bad . 
  • edited March 2013
    And how many proxies will you advice to get . Will be 10 private enough ?
  • Thank you for helping by the way , appreciated :) 
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    I'm not sure what you mean by different name on the forum?

For private proxies I usually tell people to get whatever they can afford. If you can afford 10, get 10. If you can afford 20 then go for 20, etc.

You should be able to get more proxies if you get shared over private. I believe some people are having good success with them.
  • Thanks man , you're right it;s the matter of money really . Jest starting so hard enough to sign up for another payment . Look at this mail and this will clear up what I've tried to say .
    Usernames seen from this IP 
    24H 1month Username
    1 1 TillyLee 
    1 6 GretchenL 
    1 1 LinoTitus 
    1 1 StaciUlme 
    1 1 Robyn5819 
    1 1 cliffkmi 
    1 1 RubenPlat 

So the program logged in to the forum with different names and posted there , but I thought that it will register with one name and will remember this name and will post on in the future only using this name .
  • edited March 2013
    I don't think that after this I will  use forums any way /