Skip to content

Mass upload article to WordPress blog

Hello, I have the content generator and was experimenting with it. How do i export and upload Mass articles and post it on a WordPress blog seamlessly.  Also can you help share your best setting to get the best possible articles with the tool ,seo optimized  if possible.  the tutorial does not do it justice or i am likely just ignorant.  Thanks in advance.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    ---
    SEO optimized articles: Well, you need to make sure your keywords are in...use the included "EDITOR [WYSIWYG]" via right click and check for details.
  • please help this error keeps popping up. also can send me the direct link of the plugin link been used if any.  my website is set to public but I do not see anything. maybe i have the word WordPress settings?  image solution word be much appreciated if possible. Thanks.
  • newone said:
    please help this error keeps popping up. also can send me the direct link of the plugin link been used if any.  my website is set to public but I do not see anything. maybe i have the word WordPress settings?  image solution word be much appreciated if possible. Thanks.
    I've seen this a few times - do you have the Wordpress editor set to Classic mode - make sure it is (and check the site's other areas like Media and Posts are not using Wordpress' new mode too)
  • its set to classic and its still giving me the error
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I will optimize things...let me know how next update works (uploading already).