Skip to content

Want to get help with GSA SER . campaign installation

Dear people.
I am a new GSA SER user in Vietnam.
I have been using gsa ser tool for 3 months now. I have 5 GSA toolkits including GSA ser, gsa indexer, gsa riderect pro, gsa capcha, gsa proxy.
I manage a service website in Ho Chi Minh City.
Website address https://pestkill247.com.
I use GSA SER tool with the desire to improve google ranking.
I have the following problem: I have been using the GSA SER tool for 3 months now, but the backlinks to my website are not many. Only about 10 backlinks. But I would love to have more quality backlinks. I don't know where I installed the wrong campaign. Even though I leave the GSA ser tool running 24/7.
I often use GSa ser to find backlinks for my satellite websites, on satellite websites that have links to the main web.
I don't feel efficient in using GSA SER, so I hope everyone can share with me how to use this tool effectively.
Thank you everyone.

Comments

• this is my actual installation on Gsa ser
  • Hi,
    Off the bat, I've only been using GSA SER for about a month so I am no expert.
    That said, you use anchor text for who you want to rank for and keywords to find sites in your niche.
    I'm running a minor Vietnam project myself and seeing some uptick in site joins but my Vietnam site list is very small at the moment. I'm still scraping.

But from what I see, you're looking for traffic and ranking in a local Vietnamese market so aren't you wanting to rank for Vietnamese keywords? If so, could I suggest you change your anchor text to Vietnamese and not English since your market is probably mostly Vietnamese language?
    Thanked by 1TrangThu
  • Thank you, I was thinking of that too. However, as far as I can see, when using ancho text in Vietnamese, it is easy to delete posts on international websites. So I use ancho text in English. Do you see that right? Do I need to fix my anchor text?
  • TrangThu said:
    Thank you, I was thinking of that too. However, as far as I can see, when using ancho text in Vietnamese, it is easy to delete posts on international websites. So I use ancho text in English. Do you see that right? Do I need to fix my anchor text?
    For my local Vietnam tests, I'm using Vietnamese (translated) articles, and Vietnamese anchor text for the keywords I want to rank for in Vietnam and set my posting to sites in Vietnam. I'm only looking for Vietnam traffic and customers for this project. At least that's the settings in my Tier 1 project. Other tiers are different since those sites 'should' be supporting Tier 1.

Take all this with a grain of salt since it's only been running for a short time.

I haven't seen any mentions in these forums for localized non-international campaigns so I'm going with my gut feelings here.
  • Hi, i checked your domain by Ahrefs for backlinks,  there are 1K+ backlinks already, so, it works great, maybe need more patience to do it.
  • Hi Mate,
    to run GSA, you need really to read a lot first, and for GSA you need: a verified site list, CB. + XEvil, articles, good proxy and good emails.