Skip to content

Am I Losing CAPTCHAs? What are the Failed CAPTCHAs?

DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
edited December 2022 in Need Help
It's about time I actually learn everything I don't know yet...which remains quite a bit. lol

Anyway, when I look at CAPTCHA solve stats on GSA SER, I notice that there is a "failed" column.
What happened with those? Why did they fail?
Do the "failed" CAPTCHAs get sent to the next active solver in the SER settings list?

Also, how do I make sure that Search Engine Ranker iterates to the next solver after a program or external service sends a failed response or submits a  wrong CAPTCHA ?
Does GSA SER always do this automatically? Are there any instances where CAPTCHAs can get "lost"?

Why does it sometimes seem that a CAPTCHA isn't going down the list of solvers  when failed or wrong?

Thanks, anyone/everyone who writes back. I am really trying to get all my remaining SER questions answered.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    > What happened with those? Why did they fail?
    Whenever a send captcha is not returning a reply, it is tagged as failed

>Do the "failed" CAPTCHAs get sent to the next active solver in the SER settings list?
    yes

>Also, how do I make sure that Search Engine Ranker iterates to the next solver after a program or external service sends a failed response or submits a  wrong CAPTCHA ?
    If SER detects that the submission failed due to a wrong captcha (captcha failed=<message> in script file), then it will retry the whole submission from STEP1 with a new captcha. It will not continue if the downloaded captcha is the same as the previous one.

> Does GSA SER always do this automatically? Are there any instances where CAPTCHAs can get "lost"?

It's all done automatically. Im not aware of lost captchas.

> Why does it sometimes seem that a CAPTCHA isn't going down the list of solvers  when failed or wrong?
    Depending on your captcha setup, it is skipping the AI tools and uses the e.g. the last service in list only if it tried to submit there several times before without luck (always getting a bad captcha error message). Thats however the only reason why it would skip other services.

Oh and since several versions you can also use an option to choose a random service from the list instead of doing it in sequence. But Im sure you are not using that then.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee