Skip to content

avoid blacklist schedule 1 send per minute

hi! I am trying to correctly configure my GSA to let it work.
1-If I send 1 submit form per minute (for 1 week), with 35 private proxies and many unique texts, is there any chance that my shorten url will not be considered spam or blocked ?
2- I have bought a new domain, it is clearly blacklisted in SEM FRESH, however, is it worth it to use it or is it better to wait?
3- The free classic shorten urls are they worth it or are they automatically detected and blocked by ISPs or hostings?
thanks sven!

Comments

• 1. you're doing something wrong if you're getting blacklisted for such entries. 
    2.wait a few days for a new domain, at least 3-4 days
    I'm still having success with shorten urls, but paid ones ( LTDS)
    Thanked by 1ezequiel
  • Thank you! Do you have any idea where I am going wrong, do you think the problem is the shortened url that is detected as spam?
    I purchased a new domain with a name that is close to the brand of my destination website, and I shortened the URL using the YURLS php script.
    I also made 10 shorter urls (without TLDs) using free services like rebrand or tinyurl.
    Because of the 2500 properly submitted forms, I have not had a single visit to the landing that lasts more than 5 or 10 seconds... I only had 8 visitors, which seem to be bots since the bounce rate was 100%.
    I purchased a new domain with a name that is close to the brand of my destination website, and I shortened the URL using the YURLS php script.
    I also made 10 shorter urls (without TLDs) using free services like rebrand or tinyurl.
    Because of the 2500 properly submitted forms, I have not had a single visit to the landing that lasts more than 5 or 10 seconds... I only had 8 visitors, which seem to be bots since the bounce rate was 100%.

Could you point me in the appropriate path?

• The only visit I received today is from ip 209.222.82.233 from barracuda networks
    :'(