Skip to content

issue with the threads

edited March 2013 in Need Help
hi,
im here for a week, read almost 20 hours on this forum, got some issues with the threads:
my thread on 150 in options, but after some minutes, it goes down directly to 1 and stuck here,
check links is disabled, using like 70 valid private proxies, the computer is really high and quality.
running on guestbook + blog comment WITHOUT my list, only scraping from like 10 engines mainly google. added 10 of my own keywords for searching,
attached you my status screen and my settings.

btw, this http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/terms/ means my ips are blocked or something by google i guess?

Thanks

Comments

• I noticed the same thing when i run only 1 project. For exemple i use 70 threads, SER will submit at full speed for 10 minutes then stuck at 1 thread for 3-5 minutes, then go to 70 threads 10 min, etc.

When i run all my projects together i don't have this issue.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    see if you have a line like "Reloading settings..." + "waiting for threads to finish". This happens if the project tries to check/use new found keywords. Disable that option (boxes under keyword field) to speed things up.
  • hey, i will try running multiple projects,

Sven - that box was disabled already.. :)
    thanks guys!
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @sven - changing this variable to "average threads used over 24 hours" would be far more valuable since new users will see the threads value go really high and then really low as SER does different functions. I don't see what value it has showing actual threads since it all depends on the tasks SER is doing. If it was average, I could get a better feel how SER is going.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Naw this is a useful information and changing it to some AVG value has no use I think.