Skip to content

KW must be in title setting not working?

While I like having the option to only scrape articles with my keywords in the title...if I wanted to get even stricter with relevant specific themed articles...

For general content scraping, just having the 'keyword for scraping' box ticked, is plenty relevant for my needs in and of itself.

So I have my settings as shown in the screenshot...

But I looked at my log and I see this:

[02:52:43] Starting "Generating Articles"...
[02:52:43] MixParagraph: extracting paragraphs and titles from 20390 data sets...
[02:53:11] MixParagraph: extracted 64208 paragraphs
[02:53:11] MixParagraph: Skipped 1242 Articles (article title without keywords)
[02:53:12] Amount of words from all data sets: 10284712

Unless (quote possibly) I'm misunderstanding things...why did it skip those 1242 articles for the 'article title without keywords'?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You use another option in output where you want a keyword in the article title. Though some of the articles do not have one and the program was also unable to use the title generator or was able to extract relevant topics from the article to reuse them as title. So it has to skip them.
  • Sven said:
    You use another option in output where you want a keyword in the article title. Though some of the articles do not have one and the program was also unable to use the title generator or was able to extract relevant topics from the article to reuse them as title. So it has to skip them.
    So the scrapers could use a keyword for scraping an article thats related...but that specific article does not have that specific keyword in the body or title somehow...and therefor the software cant pull the keyword from the article into the title?

I have all my keywords and anchors in the appropriate sections...why isn't cg just pulling the keywords from there and inserting them into the output titles?

I'd like one of my keywords to be in all the output titles of course but I dont want to be missing out on so many articles because of it.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    please show more of the settings and also what language is this all about?