Skip to content

How save external URLs feature works?

Hello ive noticed some updates, but i cant find info about this feature. How does save external URLs work ?

Comments

• seodamageseodamage internetzzz
    can i somehow pick only extract urls feature?
    and take only links that satisfy my templates ?
    also right now it parse all links with css, js , etc. and many big services: google, domain registers, etc.
    can you please add feature to add filters on the fly, that prevents to parse those urls?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    This will take every external link found on a downloaded URL and put it into that file.
    This is useful if you have very spammed sites where you might find a lot of indexing site, redirects and other lower tier engines.
    Sven said:
    This will take every external link found on a downloaded URL and put it into that file.
    This is useful if you have very spammed sites where you might find a lot of indexing site, redirects and other lower tier engines.

can you please add feature to add filters on the fly, that prevents to parse garbage urls?

and possibility to start only save external URLs feature, without engine detection?

edited August 2022
    ive processed only 60k random urls, and i get a file with 1.2kk urls, most of them are links to css, js, jpg, png, youtube, domain register, etc. And other garbage sites with a lot of garbage urls inside

del.jpg 1000.6K
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    - the external links are saved if the url is identified or not.
    - a filtering would cost to much time. you better filter the full url afterwards and also de-duplicate the entries in it based on domain.
    Sven said:
    - the external links are saved if the url is identified or not.
    - a filtering would cost to much time. you better filter the full url afterwards and also de-duplicate the entries in it based on domain.

it will be a really great feature if you make a filtering.
    i can parse all urls from pages by my own, with other software, or with help of linux. but I don't want to reinvent the wheel :)

without filtering the filesize will be a very big, and it will be a problem to process it. also the disc usage is quite high when you writing all those css, js, etc every second.