Hello everyone. I'm looking for advice on the most reliable list seller service. I have looked on google for verified lists and so far, can not see any significant difference between the four offerings I have come across. I figured I would try to reach out to the more seasoned community and ask for any suggestions/recommendations and see if I could learn from your experiences.
The following information might be helpful in advising me:
My current setup is based on an AWS EC2 windows VPS instance.
My core for automated link building is as follows:
Other tools in my kit to support these programs:
- 2captcha for hard captchas
- Seo content machine for building my T2 and below contextual content.
- Scrapebox (I don't really have much luck with this, despite using footprints list and proxies etc).
- Spinrewriter for spinning content
- Proxies (I have set up my own on Lightsail instances using Squidproxies. I find it cheaper and much faster than using paid services for private proxies.
I use my own method, which is free and took 15 minutes to set up. If sees any results, will share the feedback here for free. Fingers crossed.
Look forward to any advice thrown my way.
If you’re not getting results with scraping, it’s because of your settings and proxies.
I don’t use datacenter proxies to scrape. It’s possible to do it but you need 100 at a minimum if you want to avoid having all them banned rapidly and set wait time to 10-20 seconds with 1 connection.
Yahoo scraping works but the results must be filtered as there is much crap in it.