Skip to content

Bussiness Directory Type

Hello

This is just a suggestion (maybe a feature request) , but can you add engine for local NAP citation?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    please explain what this is.
  • hi sven

cms that accept nap citation , i found some cms but i cant add them into GSA

Citation like this

Gavin Hammon NYC Real Estate at Compass

Address: 110 5th Ave, New York, NY 10011, United States
    Hours:
    Closed ⋅ Opens 9AM
    Health and safety: Appointment required · Mask required · Temperature check required · Staff wear masks · Staff get temperature checks · Staff required to disinfect surfaces between visits · More details
    Phone: +1 917-595-0400

OK, but these would be all sites build on one engine right? So we need to handle this as web2.0 sites where one engine would be build for one site.
  • i guess so..i mean the pattern i found is business directory mostly built with laravel and wordpress ( low quality one)..but its ok if they're low quality website ...i think its better to aim quantity if we targeting Nap citation

try using google search with key word "110 5th Ave", New York, NY 10011, United States

i don't want to trouble you, but from serp list maybe you can make calculation which cms is easy to code

Im on vacation the next days so it would be hard for me to add this quickly. However, if you can do some research on this and collect possible engines to create with sample URLs and how to register/login/create content. I will code this ones I return from my holidays.