Skip to content

VPM doubled from new update

@Sven just wanted to give feedback on the new version of SER. My VPM has doubled since when I updated SER yesterday, running all the same projects. B)

Comments

• @Sven just wanted to give feedback on the new version of SER. My VPM has doubled since when I updated SER yesterday, running all the same projects. B)

Strange. What is your system? Intel or AMD? I am starting suspect that newer versions are not friendly with AMDs.
  • Intel Xeon. I’m not using a PC. I’m using a server with server hardware. Not sure if that makes a difference.
  • Intel Xeon. I’m not using a PC. I’m using a server with server hardware. Not sure if that makes a difference.

What VpM you are getting compared recent version and 16.04?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @the_other_dude do you use language/country filters? Thanks for the feedback.
  • Sven said:
    @the_other_dude do you use language/country filters? Thanks for the feedback.

No. 
  • edited July 2022
    Intel Xeon. I’m not using a PC. I’m using a server with server hardware. Not sure if that makes a difference.

I use identified lists from raw scrapes for targets and I don’t use many engines. So my VPM is low compared to what some others have said. I went from 4vpm to 8vpm after updating. 16.04 was doing 4vpm because that’s what I was using.

I updated because I saw wordpress engine was improved. Glad I did.

I use identified lists from raw scrapes for targets and I don’t use many engines. So my VPM is low compared to what some others have said. I went from 4vpm to 8vpm after updating. 16.04 was doing 4vpm because that’s what I was using.

For me it does 10 vs 55 VpM.
  • edited July 2022
    Smeklinis said:
    Intel Xeon. I’m not using a PC. I’m using a server with server hardware. Not sure if that makes a difference.

If used more engines and scraped for those targets vpm would be much higher for me. The indexers, redirects, comments etc are very easy to make and there’s a ton of them.  They don’t do much in terms of ranking though. I’m ok with 8vpm. It’s all I need. All contextual targets.
  • Smeklinis said:

If used more engines and scraped for those targets vpm would be much higher for me. The indexers, redirects, comments etc are very easy to make and there’s a ton of them.  They don’t do much in terms of ranking though. I’m ok with 8vpm. It’s all I need. All contextual targets.

You are not doing lower tiers? I am doing contextual T1 (4 engines) and comments T2.
  • edited July 2022
    Because I am only using contextual targets from identified list this is why vpm is low for me. No I do not have many projects running. Its not necessary for me.
    I'm just glad that vpm doubled in the new update. I didn't have to change anything. Vpm remains the same today.