Skip to content

Best proxies provider to scrape google

Hi all, at the recommendation of a friend, I'm using reproxy for recaptcha solving (xevil) and it works really well.

However their proxies cannot be used for scrapebox to scrape google.

I am going to scrape my own lists for gsa ser and I'm wondering which are the better proxies out there for scrapping google?

Comments

• cherubcherub UK
    edited June 2022
    Is it the reproxy.network service you're talking about? I was sure you could use them to scrape google, or any ipv6-ready website.

I've been using the packetstream.io service and get great scraping reliability. However you're paying by the GB and it can add up pretty quickly
  • edited June 2022
    Public proxies are the best and most affordable. If you can find a provider of port scanned public proxies with two lists daily you can scrape at max threads all day and night and not have to worry about bans from search engines. Or learn to port scan your own public proxies.

cherub said:
    Is it the reproxy.network service you're talking about? I was sure you could use them to scrape google, or any ipv6-ready website.

I've been using the packetstream.io service and get great scraping reliability. However you're paying by the GB and it can add up pretty quickly
    You cannot use reproxy network for anything but solving recaptcha in xevil or capmonster. If they detect your traffic on them they will ban you from the service.
    Thanked by 1hardcorenuker
  • cherub said:

they dun allow google scraping
  • Hello
    thank you for your feedback .
    to use gsa ser ranker you use which proxy service?

Do you have a 10gbp service?