Skip to content

Which VPS configuration is most suitable for GSA 1000 Threads?

2»

Comments

• Momo said:
    In the end I went with OVHcloud. So far I'm very impressed.
    Did you continue to use a vps or did you switch to dedicated?
  • Momo said:
    In the end I went with OVHcloud. So far I'm very impressed.
    Did you continue to use a vps or did you switch to dedicated?
    I went for this: 
    VPS win-vps2020-elite-8-16-160

Paying  $83.00 USD before VAT and Taxes. It's performing very well for me.
  • Momo said:
    Well they can't be that good. Been waiting for a phone verification call from them at check out that never arrived. Not a good sign...
    They will cancel your account because of “fraud” after this. Even though all you want to do is rent a VPS. They call you a fraud. I’ve dealt with them. Their policies are bad.

Why not use hetzner?
    Their products are very stable as well as affordable
    Thanked by 1draculax
  • Momo said:
    Well they can't be that good. Been waiting for a phone verification call from them at check out that never arrived. Not a good sign...
    They will cancel your account because of “fraud” after this. Even though all you want to do is rent a VPS. They call you a fraud. I’ve dealt with them. Their policies are bad.

Why not use hetzner?
    Their products are very stable as well as affordable
    I agree. I recommend them along with OVH frequently.
  • edited August 2022
    Momo said:
    Momo said:
    Their loss, they lost a potential customer. I still need a VPS provider though. Open to suggestions.
    Hi We apologize if you experienced problem placing an order with us, our system go through a complicated way to determine legit orders from fraud, that doesnt mean that sometimes there isnt some false positive Most of the time is related to phone verification which I see is your case, most of our first time clients that go through this issue would open a ticket and we would offer them an alternative way to verify their account Once your account is verified, you are good to go placing future orders as well as all next new orders wont go through this process again. This help us to keep the standard of our quality of service with the least minimal risk of orders being fraud and also keep our network clean of malicious activity
  • edited August 2022
    Momo said:
    Momo said:
    Their loss, they lost a potential customer. I still need a VPS provider though. Open to suggestions.
    Hi We apologize if you experienced problem placing an order with us, our system go through a complicated way to determine legit orders from fraud, that doesnt mean that sometimes there isnt some false positive Most of the time is related to phone verification which I see is your case, most of our first time clients that go through this issue would open a ticket and we would offer them an alternative way to verify their account Once your account is verified, you are good to go placing future orders as well wont go through this process This help us keep our quality of service without minimal risk of orders being fraud and also keep our network clean of malicious activity
    The phone number I used is a USA phone number for Verizon. My actual cell phone number. In my case there was no issue with my phone number (since I’ve verified a bunch of accounts like gmail, Facebook etc), the issue is with your policies. I filed a ticket, like you mentioned most people would. The only option I was given was to pay with Bitcoin. Just seemed to me like you wanted Bitcoin for payment. 

Waste of time and energy. 
  • edited August 2022
    Hi

Were you by chance using a VPN while placing your order? if you did this is mostly why our team offered this payment method as it would be flagged as high-risk order (due to the vpn ip being anonymous)

Anyway we wish you to find a suitable provider for your needs and we are sorry again for your bad experience with our website, our reply here is to clear things going forward for anyone out there
    Thanked by 1the_other_dude
  • Hi

Were you by chance using a VPN while placing your order? if you did this is mostly why our team offered this payment method as it would be flagged as high-risk order (due to the vpn ip being anonymous)

Anyway we wish you to find a suitable provider for your needs and we are sorry again for your bad experience with our website, our reply here is to clear things going forward for anyone out there
    It could have been the case that I had a vpn on. I had gotten the wrong impression of your service from the experience. Thank you for taking the time to respond. Best wishes.
    Thanked by 1solidseovps