Skip to content

New project stopped after 3-4 verified

Hello . I am a newcomer here and I just bought licence of GSA ranker. I created new project with almost default settings. I don't have private proxies and I have to work with public proxies which blocked very soon from search engines. How can I create a good project without need to pay more for proxies or captcha? 

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I guess the project stop comes due to the fact that all your proxies are disabled due to the google ban of them.
    Try using other search engines (e.g. bing) and then disable the option to auto-disable proxies.
    Thanked by 1jaboli
  • edited May 2022
    You will not get around the need to solve captchas. You must have a captcha solving software and/or service. 

You should buy a verified link list. Then turn off searching in search engines option in SER. You will build infinitely more links.
    Thanked by 1jaboli
  • You will not get around the need to solve captchas. You must have a captcha solving software and/or service. 

You should buy a verified link list. Then turn off searching in search engines option in SER. You will build infinitely more links.
    Do you suggest any verified link list?
  • edited May 2022
    I scrape my own lists. So I can’t comment from experience on a good list provider. But I saw another member mention this website yesterday. Probably worth a shot.

https://serverifiedlists.com
    Thanked by 1jaboli