Skip to content

Advice on SR and SV resolving?

2»

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    edited May 2022
    scraping delay: you need to specify at least 1 sec here, with "0" it will use the default options. Found the issue now...its due to the name of the scraper being the same as search engines. Will fix it.
    Thanked by 1wts3849
  • wts3849wts3849 US
    edited May 2022
    "you need to specify at least 1 sec here, with "0" it will use the default options" I think having 0 for the default options was a great idea.

I never try to scrape at 0 delay. The minimum I use is 10-20 for google and 5-10 for others. Even I try to stay on the higher end just to be safe.

Thanks.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I will put out an update even though I haven't reproduced the bing-SR issue for now. The numbers in your screenshot look very odd but I can not seem to get the same here. Google works now as I assume, but bing is an issue it seems!?
  • wts3849wts3849 US
    edited May 2022
    I wish there was another user here who would share their results.
    Google works very well now. Online scraping is really fast thanks to custom delay and SR results are in a good usable range though not as accurate as that from ScrapeBox. I feel the SR accuracy of SB comes from serial scraping (one KW after another) which tends to take longer if the KW pool is large.
    However, Bing won't even scrape keywords online anymore and SEO-Score/SR will respond to only a few very popular keywords.
    I am planning to switch my proxy providers to a top-tier one next week. I will report after I try with new proxies.
    I also have a few UI suggestions to make. I will submit a new post for that one.
    Thanks.
    Bing
    Google - I ran Meta twice because of a few N/A returns. But there were only about 5-6 and was no big deal.