Skip to content

GSA + Captcha Breaker. Skipping 2nd captcha service

I'm having issues getting my backup captcha service (Death By Captcha) to be used. I want to have control over the captcha solving per campaign in GSA. So I've set it up in options to "ask all services/user to fill captchas"

In GSA Options --> captcha. I've set GSA Captcha breaker as the first service and the test is successful. And I've added Death by captcha as the 2nd service.

Do I need to setup anything in GSA Captcha Breaker or just open the software and it will take the settings from GSA's captcha settings in options. So it should use Captcha Breaker first and then if it can't work out the captcha it should be sent to Death By Captcha.

But this is not happening. For instance AltoCMS-Livestreet is always showing up with the message "unable to solve this captcha" and skipping it. But it should be sent to the 2nd service but it never is.

How can I fix this?

Comments

• bolaplaybolaplay Indonesia
    edited April 2022
    1. You must make sure DBC correctly set. on global option, test it for balance, captcha, re-Captcha v2 and v3.

2. To set captcha solver per project use --> "ask user/services in custom order" then "edit captcha setting" to set the sequence GSA CB then DBC. Leave GSA CB without any external captcha services (disable).
    Thanked by 1blue88