Skip to content

Randomizing function for bold keywords?

For the "decorate keywords as bold in article" output option...and the associated "include surrounding words" option

Could we get some sort of randomizing % function for those, like there are for the rest of the output options?

Thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    And for what should that % apply?
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    Sven said:
    And for what should that % apply?
    Just so it isnt all or nothing for bolded keywords in every article every time...just to randomize that a bit
    so the % should mean to apply only xyz% of the found keyword bold, or xyz% of them with surrounding words bold or xyz% if keywords should be bold or not.
    Sven said:
    so the % should mean to apply only xyz% of the found keyword bold, or xyz% of them with surrounding words bold or xyz% if keywords should be bold or not.
    yeah, just something to have some randomness thrown in there vs every single article has bolded keywords all the time.
    latest update allows you to define a percentage here.
    Thanked by 1googlealchemist
    thanks so much for this. could it have a similar % option for the 'include surrounding words' check box? im just trying to get as much varied randomness as possible in every way.
    Sven said:
    latest update allows you to define a percentage here.
    i just tried changing the % to more and then to less than the default 50%...then i save the project and re open the project and its reverted back to 50%
    sorry about that, I will fix it in next update.
    Thanked by 1googlealchemist