Skip to content

How do i mix sentences or paragraphs of manually imported articles or existing scraped articles?

googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
I have a ton of articles I just imported....how do i mix them all together by paragraph or sentence level?

And for any articles that I scraped from the tool itself that were already mixed...how can i remix them again?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    you have a option in article manager at the near bottom.
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    Sven said:
    you have a option in article manager at the near bottom.
    i might have put this post in the wrong section, mean to put it in the content generator forum...are you referring to the main gsa posting software article manager section?

how can i do this in the content generator software?
    OK with GSA Content Generator you can import them as source or define them as custom source. Then it will use them to generate new articles.
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    Sven said:
    OK with GSA Content Generator you can import them as source or define them as custom source. Then it will use them to generate new articles.
    I unselected all regular sources...and set the custom source as shown in the screenshot to a folder full of articles on my desktop...but when i hit scrape it doesnt pull any of the articles. what am i missing here?

other than what i did here...im not sure i understand what you mean by import as source or define them as source. is there a video or screenshot or anything in the docs that goes over this in detail?

yes hats the place I also meant. What format are those articles...can you send one sample?