Skip to content

Help to beginner

Hello Forum!
Hope you can shed some light on this...
I have GSA I think that since 2016 I never use it, because when I bought it Penguin began to penalize it, and I left it forgotten.
Now I want to launch, and harness its potential.
I have to say that for me I don't need thousands and thousands of links at the moment, a few links together with RankerX that I am already making work productively are enough for me.

I've done some testing with GSA for months scraping websites and it works quite well for my requirements.
But I decided to buy some lists, with the promise of verified T1 sites, lots URLS of contextual sites...etc.
When I configure everything, same project as when I scrape (obviously without search engines with the lists)... I barely get links, compared to scraping.

Uploaded urls can be 600,500 and only 3-4 verified links.
All the ulrs sent (especially contextual and T1 list) are in **[a waiting account verification]** after 5 days, it deletes but still does not verify anything.

The question is, how far does GSA go at this point with my config?
He has registered on the website, activated the verification email account, uploaded the article with the link and is awaiting verification (approval by the webmaster)?

Or on the contrary, has he created an account on the website and is waiting to confirm the user/email account so that he can later upload the article?

From the urls that I have been able to observe, they seem to be business websites, closed in which I hardly think that anyone could post anything, perhaps the creator of the lists surprises the first time scraping the website, manages to post and verifies the url (save it), and then the administrator takes action.

If you could expand a little more information ... to understand.

As a detail:
I use several email accounts, tested, Yahoo, Yandex, Outlook and catch emails from my own servers, and I see how registration confirmation emails arrive....
same accounta they work by scraping

GSA captcha breaker, 0Captcha credits.
I work in my PC good conexion and power machine.
Proxys from GSA and ProxyAz
List form serlinks.com

As I said I don't need thousands of links, only a stream of 20-30 a day is fine.
5 10 contextual....enough for now

Thanks for your help!!

Comments

• sickseosickseo London,UK
    Hey,

It's the list that is the issue. All of these list sellers are pretty poop in my opinion. I've bought site lists from every link seller atleast once. They all are the same with the same issues. They don't clean their lists removing non working sites. They don't remove duplicate domains/urls. Many of them actually sell you their raw scraped list and label it verified lol

Honestly, I think all these list sellers are just a con. They don't seem to understand the concept of what a verfiied list actually is supposed to be. They should contain 100% working verified links. In reality they don't.

Only 1 list seller that I've tried serpgrow seemed to know what a verified list is and the last time I tested it with xevil, the site list worked right out of the box. Not a very big list, but enough contextuals for your needs.

Best thing is to scrape your own targets. You'll potentially find sites that will be used by less gsa users and will potentially have a longer lifespan.

The wordpress platforms are harder to place links on if using a few ips and running lots of projects/threads as they normally have ip detection built in and block too many requests from same ip.

For the sites in your screenshot above, it's likely they have disabled email activations so no new accounts/links can be made on those sites. This tends to happen as sites get hammered with more and more links. But there are also sites that don't have any moderation and can be used for years as link sources.
  • Thank you so much sickseo!!
    Thanks for your answer, I thought that with lists everything would be easier, but I see that it wasn't, that it wasn't a configuration problem.
    I guessed it quickly when seeing the type of urls.
    I think I'll work a little more and make my own lists.

I will demand the return....

Again, thank you very much!

Thanked by 1sickseo