Skip to content

How to use cb for rankerx with latest settings?

Im just using both CB and rankerx on my home laptop not a vps.

I read this page https://docu.gsa-online.de/captcha_breaker/rankerx but it looks like rankerx has updated their captcha settings options since that was published. In rankerx the dropdown they have for primary captcha solving they do not have the decaptcher anymore

Can I use deathbycaptcha in rankerx  vs decaptcher and then set that up in cb to simulate that somehow?

But I'm confused how to do that with how I currently have cb setup to work with my main gsa software.

I want to keep using 2captcha as my backup both in rankerx as well as my main gsa.

The only other potential option in rankerx that i see is 'remote ocr' which has a server address and a 'key' field to fill in. I could put the webserver address from cb in the first field? But dunno what the key would be

Thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    What other captcha solutions do they offer nowadays?
  • Why not just use 2 captcha for both rankerx and gsa on your home laptop? I tested the webserver option with deathbycaptcha and for some reason it is not communicating with rankerx. But with 2captcha it works fine.

I've just tested on my home pc. Run GSA CB as webserver selecting your ip from the dropdown. Then make sure 2captcha is checked amongst the list of services. Then enter anything into "api key" in rankerx. Should work.

• googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    Sven said:
    What other captcha solutions do they offer nowadays?
    It's the same dropdown for both captcha and google captcha tabs

• googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    sickseo said:
    Why not just use 2 captcha for both rankerx and gsa on your home laptop? I tested the webserver option with deathbycaptcha and for some reason it is not communicating with rankerx. But with 2captcha it works fine.

I've just tested on my home pc. Run GSA CB as webserver selecting your ip from the dropdown. Then make sure 2captcha is checked amongst the list of services. Then enter anything into "api key" in rankerx. Should work.

I want to actively use 2cap for my backup captcha solver...wont that override that function? the whole webserver thing and associated options makes my head hurt quick. i have it unchecked now and thats how its been working best as far as i can tell with gsa
  • lol

It can still work with gsa when it's enabled. But it will work with both rankerx and gsa. That's the difference.
  • Oh wait, you're using paid service 2captcha as backup service? I see what you mean. So that can be controlled via api key. Use a real api key and it will get sent to the actual solving service. If you use a fake api key it will get sent to gsa CB? Not tested it myself but maybe worth a try.
  • sickseosickseo London,UK
    edited February 2022
    Or use 0captcha as a back up service which is a lot cheaper than 2captcha. It's like 1/3 of the cost.

Or better yet, use xevil for everything and 0captcha as backup. That's how i've got my rankerx set up and i've got literally zero captcha solving costs as xevil solves like 99% of the captchas. Each campaign I run with rankerx, I only see 1 credit used in 0captcha.
    Thanked by 1googlealchemist