Skip to content

What e-mails do you use

I would like indications of e-mails to use with the GSA.

How do you do it?

Tagged:

Comments

• Catchall emails is recommended. I have mine set up with solidseovps with 5 domains and cpanel hosting on one of their vps. It's unlimted subdomains. 1 subdomain = 1 catchall email. You only need 1 catchall email per GSA install and you can run as many campaigns as you like. Make sure to use the right spin format for it so you can use them over and over gain.

Setting them up is super easy and there are loads of cpanel tutorials for setting up a catchall email. You just create the catchall email and then set it as the deafult email address on that subdomain so that all email get forwarded to it.
  • sickseo said:
    Catchall emails is recommended. I have mine set up with solidseovps with 5 domains and cpanel hosting on one of their vps. It's unlimted subdomains. 1 subdomain = 1 catchall email. You only need 1 catchall email per GSA install and you can run as many campaigns as you like. Make sure to use the right spin format for it so you can use them over and over gain.

Setting them up is super easy and there are loads of cpanel tutorials for setting up a catchall email. You just create the catchall email and then set it as the deafult email address on that subdomain so that all email get forwarded to it.
    I use GSA on my computer, is there a free or cheaper cpanal that you recommend for creating catchall e-mails ?

Thanks !
  • sickseosickseo London,UK
    edited February 2022
    If you're only after 1 email then you could get them from seospartans. They offer free 30 day trial and it's $6.50/month after that.
    Not aware of any cheap option for cpanel. It needs to be on a private server. You can try shared hosting but it will likely result in your account being closed as the speed at which GSA ser verifies emails, a shared host would not be able to cope with that. You would disrupt the other clients in their cluster.
  • sickseo said:
    If you're only after 1 email then you could get them from seospartans. They offer free 30 day trial and it's $6.50/month after that.
    Not aware of any cheap option for cpanel. It needs to be on a private server. You can try shared hosting but it will likely result in your account being closed as the speed at which GSA ser verifies emails, a shared host would not be able to cope with that. You would disrupt the other clients in their cluster.
    Thank you for your answer.

So I will hire a VPS and install cpanel on it and set up the emails.

I believe it would work.
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    sickseo said:
    Catchall emails is recommended. I have mine set up with solidseovps with 5 domains and cpanel hosting on one of their vps. It's unlimted subdomains. 1 subdomain = 1 catchall email. You only need 1 catchall email per GSA install and you can run as many campaigns as you like. Make sure to use the right spin format for it so you can use them over and over gain.

one single catchall email per total install or per project?
  • Per install, so can use same catchall email in say 150 projects, as long as they run on same server, then ser will know what's going on when it downloads, verifes and removes emails.

If you use the same catchall on 2 servers, then that's when you'll get issues.
  • Does no one use email forwarders like: https://www.shitmail.org/

To forward to your own inboxes, then just use GSA to check your contact@domain.com email box :smile:

so name@forwarder gets used in GSA, but name@domain.com is what is checked for links in GSA.

• Does anyone know why I keep getting these email errors on my campaigns?

I use seo spartans 3 emails!

2022-02-24 17:29: *@oti.popaued.com: POP3 Login failed - SockError: Connection timed out [first appeared at 2022-02-22 16:10]
    2022-02-24 17:26: *@vrce.triia.com: POP3 Login failed - SockError: Host not found [first appeared at 2022-02-22 16:09]
    2022-02-24 17:24: *@qys.croc.com: POP3 Login failed - SockError: Host not found [first appeared at 2022-02-22 16:11]

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Do you use proxies? Make sure they are working.
  • I tested them and they are working Sven!
    You get the same result when testing them in project settings->email accounts?
  • Same Errors saying host not found when I test the emails? Do I need to change them in the Spartan service?
    well doing a "ping oti.popaued.com" gives me also a "host not found" error. So I guess it's a support query for the provider.