Skip to content

PR Emulator

asd111asd111 US
edited February 2022 in GSA PR Emulator
Hi @Sven,

Am wondering what is the difference between the GSA PR Emulator and the current GSA SER PR Filters/Settings?

Right now I have set SER using Google PR - Has to be emulated and using AlexaTrafficRank on the PR Emulator. Perfomance wise, would it be the same if I used the same filters in GSA SER with the PR Emulator?

I think I am helping SER by offloading some work to PR Emulator, is this the right approach?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You can skip PR Emulator now as it's part of SER. Using it inside SER would speed things up.
    Thanked by 1asd111
  • @Sven If I use it the PR feature within GSA SER (instead of using PR Emulator in parallel), do I need to check Options-->Submission-->PR Checking (Private/Public)?

How does the PR cache work and where is the file for it? This way I can check if the file does indeed get larger as I run through lists.
    - No need to use proxies for PR
    - PR Cache is added to the URL when saved in site lists as URL|PR
  • @Sven I already have sitelists but they dont have PR. If I use the following settings, will it add the PR to the URL or adding PR only gets done when building sitelists.

the pr is gathered before submission if you use pr filters and when it is verified