Skip to content

is there a way to check the performance of proxy we use in GSA ser ?

Hi @Sven

is there a way to check the performance of the proxy we use in GSA ser ? I am currently using 25 proxies. I would like to know if I need more proxies for better results. Is there a way for me to make an informed decision?

Best Regards
Amit

Comments

• Most good proxy suppliers should support 100 threads/proxy. Not all of them do.
    This means if you have 25 proxies, you should be able to run at maximum 2500 threads. To test speed of proxies, you can see this in gsa ser in the proxies tab, when you test proxies. Make note of the connection speed.

As you push more threads through the proxies, the connection speed will begin to deteriorate.

Datacenter proxies are the fastest I've found.
  • sickseo said:
    Most good proxy suppliers should support 100 threads/proxy. Not all of them do.
    This means if you have 25 proxies, you should be able to run at maximum 2500 threads. To test speed of proxies, you can see this in gsa ser in the proxies tab, when you test proxies. Make note of the connection speed.

As you push more threads through the proxies, the connection speed will begin to deteriorate.

Datacenter proxies are the fastest I've found.
    Which proxy providor are you using that does 100 threads/proxy?
  • I've tested with mexela, buyproxies and both were good at 100 threads/proxy.

I'm now using PrivateProxy datacenter proxies and the speeds are even faster. They support unlimited threads, but I'm still planning mine at 100 threads/proxy.
    Thanked by 1ericnorman
  • Thnks alot @sickseo
    I will give it a try. I am running 600 threads and they are running fine. I will try to push them further after testing the speed as suggested by you.