Skip to content

Slow link creation

Hi guys!
I have more than 100 projects active; during the last few days, I see that link creation is slow whatever engines I choose. It can take hours to build only 50-100 links.
Any idea what exactly I have to check?

I use 100 proxies, link lists from serverifiedlists and emails from seremails. Even choosing URL redirect links keeps creating links really slow.

Thanks

Comments

• I have the same issue. same setup
  • Nefelim said:

Hi guys!
    I have more than 100 projects active; during the last few days, I see that link creation is slow whatever engines I choose. It can take hours to build only 50-100 links.
    Any idea what exactly I have to check?

I use 100 proxies, link lists from serverifiedlists and emails from seremails. Even choosing URL redirect links keeps creating links really slow.

Thanks

First thing I'd check is your link list. Purchased lists usually result in low vpm due to lots of non working sites. Have you cleaned this list yet and made a new verified list with your set up?
  • Hi.
    I update my list daily per drobox. I also clear my link cache every 2-3 days.

• sickseosickseo London,UK
    edited February 2022
    You misunderstand. Your links are coming via dropbox from a purchased list. I am saying the speed issues lie with your purchased list. It contains a mixture of working sites and non working sites. The non working sites are the issue, that's why your install runs slow. This could be one of the issues worth investigating, and definitiely the first place to look. Proxies and emails are usually the other cuplrit for speed issues.

You need to process it separately and make a new verified list. You need to remove all non working sites from your purchased list. And yes, you have paid for non working sites! This is what happens when you buy site lists.

What is your current VPM? I'm seeing over 400 vpm on V.15.99 on a vps and over 1000 vpm on a dedi. That's the difference a clean list will make to your speeds.

This is how you make a clean verified list: https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/29255/low-lpm/p1#Comment_175956
  • sickseo said:
    You misunderstand. Your links are coming via dropbox from a purchased list. I am saying the speed issues lie with your purchased list. It contains a mixture of working sites and non working sites. The non working sites are the issue, that's why your install runs slow. This could be one of the issues worth investigating, and definitiely the first place to look. Proxies and emails are usually the other cuplrit for speed issues.

You need to process it separately and make a new verified list. You need to remove all non working sites from your purchased list. And yes, you have paid for non working sites! This is what happens when you buy site lists.

What is your current VPM? I'm seeing over 400 vpm on V.15.99 on a vps and over 1000 vpm on a dedi. That's the difference a clean list will make to your speeds.

This is how you make a clean verified list: https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/29255/low-lpm/p1#Comment_175956
    Thanks for the update?
    What is "VPM"?

• VPM is verified link per minute. It tells you how quickly links are being made by your install. You'll find it at the bottom of the software.
  • sickseo said:
    VPM is verified link per minute. It tells you how quickly links are being made by your install. You'll find it at the bottom of the software.
    Where exactly?

• sickseosickseo London,UK
    edited February 2022
    Right click on LPM and you'll see options for changing it to VPM. LPM shows the links/minute submitted. VPM shows actual verified links per minute.

• edited February 2022
    I see! It's showing now, 0.49. Note that in the last two days, the links are created much faster than some days ago!