Skip to content

Are Fast Indexer Links Of Any Good Value?

I am curious to know whether or not fast indexer links are of any value or just waste of time. Please share your experience.  Thanks
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    They are of value when you try to get some links indexed faster. So use it at the very last tier.
    Thanked by 1Laila
  • sickseosickseo London,UK
    edited February 2022
    The fast indexer links are actually pretty good statistically speaking. Many have decent DA stats. They are just sites that have expired and most have authority from previous link building. I've seen some instances where the site still exists on the homepage, yet the software is still able to create these links.

I've seen them get indexed in google and bing. I've seen them appear in seo spyglass. As an anchor text they provide url anchors, so can help boost rankings for any page optimised with keywords in the url, resulting in your keywords being in the link.

I'm yet to test them properly for impact on rankings. By properly, I mean running a 3 tier pyramid with just fast indexer links on the T1 and do follow platforms on the T2 and T3, combined with a link crawling service.

With any link, it needs inbound links for it to count. If it has zero inbound links, then it will be deemed as worthless and not remain in the index. Infact, you'll be lucky if it gets indexed in the first place, without some extra attention given to it, either with more links or a link crawling service.

If using on the last tier, it should help the links it points at increase in stats, as the links below will see an increase in referring domains which will lead to a boost in page authority.
    Thanked by 2Laila blue88
  • sickseo said:
    I'm yet to test them properly for impact on rankings. By properly, I mean running a 3 tier pyramid with just fast indexer links on the T1 and do follow platforms on the T2 and T3, combined with a link crawling service.

For T1, do you use do follows exclusively or a mix of no and do follows?
  • Normally only do follow on all tiers.

No follow inside your tiers are no good. There are reasons for using them, but I wouldn't expect rank increases from using them in your tiers.
    Thanked by 1spec