Skip to content

Importing Articles with SPINTEXT

odinotodinot Earth's inner core
edited January 2022 in GSA Content Generator
Anyone knows how to import articles "AS IT IS" into GSA Content Generator?
Basically, I wanted to keep my spintext as it's and use GSA Content Generator to export to GSA SER.

Here's how my workflow goes.

Phase 1
I scraped articles based on my keywords. And got 100 Articles.
I then export it to just plain text without and spin.

I use my spinner to batch spin all 100 articles on LOCAL MACHINE". With all the spin syntax inside it.

Phase 2
I would like to import these articles and use it as it is and export it for GSA SER use.
But GSA Content Generator removed all the spin syntax and turn them into actual articles.

I am trying to save cost as loads of spin text software charges for additional API call.
So when I export out scraped articles, I batch spin them.
Then I would like to import the article with spin syntax and export to GSA SER(All Fields++) for GSA SER use.
In this way, we can save some cost on charges for additional API calls of a monthly fee. When we have already bought them for an expensive yearly/monthly fee or one-time fee. And even then the API Calls have limited characters or words... Which makes it even more weird, you get charged additionally but with limited features compared to locally spinning it.

I have been messing around the entire day I couldn't figure it out. Does such feature actually exist?
Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    What and how you spin externally and why wouldn't the spinning services inside our product not work here?
  • odinotodinot Earth's inner core
    It works. But I am asking if it's possible to import spin externally instead of using the services within GSA CONTENT GENERATOR. Does such feature exist?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    can you send me a sample file? It should not really replace spin syntax at all and importing should have worked with that just fine :/
    edited January 2022
    Sent you a sample file. Thanks a lot @Sven .
    Thank you @Sven for pointing out!

I was so focused on the "Sources" > "Custom" tab and then run scrape.
    Which turn it to be Articles without spin text.

For those, who would like to know.

It's on the bottom pane "Articles" > Add > From Folder.