Skip to content

GSA Indexer report

Hello, the report with the backlinks that can be created after the session of indexing contains several columns, I can understand all of them but two - Internal Links and External Links. What do they stand for?
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    internal links are those who are links on that same domain, external links will leave the domain and reach a different website.
  • Does this apply to the whole website on the domain or only the page where there's a backlink submitted by GSA SEO Indexer?
    Just the webpage, not the whole site.
  • Sven said:
    Just the webpage, not the whole site.
    Thank you. I have one more question, after the process of indexing is finished, I can see the total amount of do-follow and no-follow backlinks on the program status bar but when I download a report, the amount of the backlinks is several times less than stated on the status bar. Why?
    The status bar (I guess you mean the one below the last verified links) reflect only the ones listed there. The report shows all the links ever created, not just from the program start or when it was removing links again due to a full list of 1000 links (default limit).
  • Sven said:
    The status bar (I guess you mean the one below the last verified links) reflect only the ones listed there. The report shows all the
    links ever created, not just from the program start or when it was removing links again due to a full list of 1000 links (default limit).
     To be honest, I don't quite understand your answer. The status bar is shown on the screenshot. I right-click on the window with the links and download the report with the created links. Do you mean that the report will contain not only the links created in the last session but all the links ever created by the program? What in the point? If I use the program 10 times, my report will contain all the links created during all these 10 sessions?
    Ahh sorry, now I see...I was under the impression that this is about GSA Search Engine Ranker, but you are on GSA SEO Indexer.
    The DoFollow vs. NoFollow should be same on report and GUI.
  • Sven said:
    Ahh sorry, now I see...I was under the impression that this is about GSA Search Engine Ranker, but you are on GSA SEO Indexer.
    The DoFollow vs. NoFollow should be same on report and GUI.
    Ok, and coming back to Internal and External links in the report, do they mean what you have said before? I mean that this is the amount of the internal and external links on the page where the backlink has been placed, is that correct?
    yes, the meaning is the same here.
  • Sven said:
    yes, the meaning is the same here.
    Thank you very much for the explanation.