Skip to content

Tiered Link Building-Dead?

All,
I have read multiple articles that tied link building  is no longer the powerhouse it once was  and some that say it is dead..  Can anyone explain?

Comments

• These will be articles from people wanting to sell your their PBN and niche edit services then? The basics of tiered link building are still going strong.
  • cherub said:
    These will be articles from people wanting to sell your their PBN and niche edit services then? The basics of tiered link building are still going strong.
    Do you use gsa daily? Many people say this. And the popularity of gsa has gone down. Do you have good results with gsa?
  • Internet is a tiered Link :P unless you are saying that the internet is dead. How exactly will a tiered link be dead?

The tiered link has nothing to do with GSA. You can build it with any tool you want.
  • GSA SER is in use on my machines most days of the week. It works great for my needs, which extend beyond link building.
    If the popularity of GSA SER has gone down (which I haven't seen evidence of) it's because many people buy it expecting to press a button and build awesome links, or want to be spoon-fed with a working top 10 magic bullet link building system. When they realise you need to actually put some effort into your link building campaigns they quickly move on.
  • sickseosickseo London,UK
    Tiered link building with GSA SER seems to be working just fine for me lol

Don't believe what you read until you've tried and tested it for yourself first.