Skip to content

Looking for a PAA scraper

Hi @Sven ,
do any of your tools, by any chance, do PAA (People Also Ask questions) scraping?
I've found an extension of Chrome called Seo Minion that can do it, but for a limited amount of PAA and also for 1 keyword at a time, but I need a tool that can scrape PAA from a list of keywords, not just one.

Just wonder if it can be a new feature of one of your tools, or if it's already included on them.

Thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    GSA Keyword Research -> new project-> ADD-> Scrape Online -> Select google questions and quora which grap questions.

Thanked by 1googlealchemist
  • edited January 2022
    From that image I can see that the source is Quora, but I mean the "People Also Ask" Google rich snippet feature that appear in the top of search results. So the source is only Google
    you have that also. There are many scrapers to choose from "Google Questions" is what you need.
  • Ah ok! Good!
    I just tried to download the free trial of GSA Keyword Research, but I discovered that I already used the free trial some years ago (but later I didn't purchase it because I already have a similar tool, Long Tail Pro). I suppose is not possible to try a second time this tool, right? Just to see if it's the tool I'm looking for
    Im sorry, but thats impossible now. You can try installing it on a new system.