Skip to content

Private Proxies Issues

odinotodinot Earth's inner core
edited January 2022 in GSA Search Engine Ranker
Hi everyone,

I have this weird issue with 10gbps proxies that was advertised for Sneakers botting from OculusProxies.

I doubled checked with them if it's authorized to use for SEO purposes except for scraping, they gladly said yes I am allowed to do so.

So I purchased it to try it out wanting more from the 10gbps speed. I tried running it with GSA SER but I keeps getting a lot of

HTTP-Status: 503 Service Unavailable
HTTP-Status: 502 Bad Gateway

about a good 30% of my links has all these issues.

I then tried manually by configuring the proxies to FireFox and browse these affected sites it seems to be not having any issues at all? It was able to load fine. Is it something that has to do with the user-agents by GSA SER?

Anyone or @sven, have encountered similar issues?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    As what have you set the proxy type? CONNECT or WEB ?
  • odinotodinot Earth's inner core
    By default it was set to WEB by GSA. I just tried toggling each of them from CONNECT/SOCKS4/SOCKS5. Only WEB works. So it should be http proxies. Test works fine. Even testing with Google. Sites that fail in SER works perfectly fine when I browse it through firefox/chrome with the proxy.

Also shows that the sites is accessible through the proxies.

I am okay to share one of the proxy with you for you to try it out. If you dont mind.

Sven said:
    As what have you set the proxy type? CONNECT or WEB ?

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Naw if all tests work fine with WEB, then you can assume the proxies are not the problem here.
    Sven said:
    Naw if all tests work fine with WEB, then you can assume the proxies are not the problem here.

Exactly. I can't figure out what was the issue. In the proxy panel of GSA SER when I tested it, it shows successful with the speed and etc. I even tested with Google Search. It went fine.

Though, when I ran it through the projects. Loads of URLS returning 502/503. Then I tried using the proxies on Chrome/Firefox the URLs loads fine.
    I would like to thank @Sven for helping out. I have pmed him personally for my proxy to be tested. He was literally on it, replying and took a look. Worse of all, at the same time he's still replying new threads in this forum and helping out! Could see his love for his product and this community!

And he finally found the issue. Just rolled out the update for both GSA SER and GSA PI.

Thank you so much Sven!