Skip to content

question about proxies

sakis1964sakis1964 denmark greece
edited January 2022 in GSA Keyword Research
I just bought the GSA Keysearch software. I am following the video, but it's not clear to me about proxies.  Is there a proxy built into the app or do I have to buy a third party service?
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You have a proxy scraper included. But of course it's problematic to use public proxies for keyword research as you most likely deal with google scraping. That requires proxies not banned on google, and most of the found proxies are banned there.
  • sakis1964sakis1964 denmark greece
    Sven said:
    You have a proxy scraper included. But of course it's problematic to use public proxies for keyword research as you most likely deal with google scraping. That requires proxies not banned on google, and most of the found proxies are banned there.

I use insta proxies but they are not on the GSA list. Do you know how I can request them from GSA?
    Why would you need to request anything here? You can simply add your proxies in the dialog and they would get used.
  • sakis1964sakis1964 denmark greece
    Thnks and Sorry my friend, I din't know how it worked, I am new, my first day with the app, I need to ask some questions, that's what the forums are for.
    I was not complaining!? However, manuals are all here: https://docu.gsa-online.de/