Skip to content

Private Proxies keeps disabling

Private Proxies keeps disabling despite having the option unticked (to disable public/private proxies that aren't working). 

Every time I'm having to stop the tool and having to copy/paste my private proxies. 

Please look into this, as it's a problem with all your tools (that I have anyway, Content Generator, Contact, SER, CB)

Thanks
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Thats no bug but probably a feature. Proxies can get disabled according to your options when they get detected as being down. Just disable this option.
  • EttiennevStadenEttiennevStaden Cape Town
    edited December 2021
    Am I understanding this wrong then?

As I understand it, that means "don't disable private proxies when it's down".
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    yes thats correct. But who is disabling the proxies then? In the listing it should have something in the status cell why it was disabled.
  • No idea, but it's very frustrating. I'll try and keep an eye out for a message. 
  • sickseosickseo London,UK
    Am I understanding this wrong then?

As I understand it, that means "don't disable private proxies when it's down".
    If you have added your proxies as public, (even though they are private) then with that box ticked, it will disable them if it thinks the proxy is down. Disable both boxes, and you should be fine after that.

Also, when you add your proxies, there is an option to "add proxies as private", so make sure to say yes to this.