Skip to content

SER does not detect SEO Content Machine Project Setting

The latest version of SER does not detect SEO Content Machine Project Setting. Here is an old version of SER which is detect SEO content machine project settings.

@Sven Can you fix the issue?
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Can you please give details what in detail is not working? I haven't changed anything on the part so Im not sure what went wrong here.
  • Sven said:
    Can you please give details what in detail is not working? I haven't changed anything on the part so Im not sure what went wrong here.
    I made a video for your better understanding, 
    First SER v13.03. As you can see, 
    -I easily import SER template with Articles
    -when I import SEO Content Machine Project, it detects automatically and gives an option for check uncheck
    -when I duplicate a project on SER, it also duplicates articles

2nd, SER v15.99 (Latest Version)
    -When I import a ser template it can't import articles from the SER Template
    -When I import SEO Content machine project, it can't detect and does not provide an option for customization, and also it can't fill up the necessary information on the "data" module.
    -When i duplicate a project on SER, it can't duplicate articles from the main project.

#Another Great Issue, If you look at the video carefully, you can see when I open a project the SER hangs for a couple of seconds. Why does this happen?

I hope you fix those issues and release a new version of SER. Thanks for reading this reply.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    This is not really a bug but a wanted behavior:
    1. duplicate data/options is what you have chosen and then it really duplicates this only. However, I see that most people call Data also the articles and so I will duplicate that on next update as well
    2. you click IMPORT on the article manager so it is only importing articles there. If you want to fill all other fields as well, choose TOOLS->AUTOFILL and choose your import file from there.
    3.importing articles form template is something I need to fix though