Skip to content

Couple q's on gsa and the shortener engines

In the url shortener engine in gsa...how do I set that to only do 301s?

Is it safe to assume that all of the 90 or so sites in that engine in gsa, are also in the standalone 301 redirect program?

When sending links from gsa to the standalone product via the options in gsa link indexer settings, how do I set that up to only do 301s?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

You need to enable the option to only build DoFollow links as 301 is dofollow.

Is it safe to assume that all of the 90 or so sites in that engine in gsa, are also in the standalone 301 redirect program?

Almost all sites featured in SER are part of URL Redirect Pro, except tose who need a captcha. SER however can also find more and other sites due to it's nature to find and locate new sites via search engines and other methods.

When sending links from gsa to the standalone product via the options in gsa link indexer settings, how do I set that up to only do 301s?

Enable DoFollow submissions only.
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    Sven said:

You need to enable the option to only build DoFollow links as 301 is dofollow.

Almost all sites featured in SER are part of URL Redirect Pro, except tose who need a captcha. SER however can also find more and other sites due to it's nature to find and locate new sites via search engines and other methods.

Enable DoFollow submissions only.
    thanks that makes sense

i see redirect pro has the option to use proxies, would it be able to send captchas to cb and the other services like gsa does so i can use that for all my redirect projects?
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited December 2021
    Just purchased GSA Redirect Pro after demoing for five minutes!

This is just what I need right now! :smile:

Thanks Sven for yet another sick program!
    Thanked by 1Sven