Skip to content

Insert custom data error

This is an awesome function! Having an issue though

Doing some manual spot checks on the outputted articles...the website and google maps iframes embed codes seem to be inserting just fine..same for the NAP i added with linebreak html to format right. All that seems to be working perfectly.

But the schema code is not inserting right...there may be other errors i havent seen yet but at first glance the only issue i can see is that its not adding the { symbol thats a part of it and so its not working as schema.

Screenshot of whats in my output articles

Vs screenshot of the code I have in my text file that I copy/pasted into the insert custom data option...

On a related note, is there a way to take out the broken custom insert from all the articles?

Thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    It's indeed a problem of spin syntax...but adding it would not cause any issue, just the export or publishing it. I will try to fix this though.
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    Sven said:
    It's indeed a problem of spin syntax...but adding it would not cause any issue, just the export or publishing it. I will try to fix this though.
    ah, i can see that since its one of the same main symbols in spin syntax. i do a lot of local stuff especially...and just in general...leverage schema a lot so would be great if this could be workable. thank you
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    edited December 2021
    is there an easy way to take out the bad custom data from my articles? maybe thru the filter settings if nothing else?

i just tried adding one of the schema lines into the filter to remove. both as a word and as a sentence, but its still showing up in my outputs. is there a way to refresh a project to reapply new filters?
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited December 2021
    Wait...you mean you can insert a google map for a business?! :astonished:
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    sorry, but other than with notepad++ and regular expressions, I don't know an easy way.