Skip to content

How to get perfect tense api?

I signed up for an account and in my dashboard it has me add a domain which gives me a client id, but I dont see an aip anywhere to add to gsa cg?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    it's in project options->output->spin configuration
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    edited December 2021
    Sven said:
    it's in project options->output->spin configuration
    thanks, ive seen that where i add the api once i have it, but i dont know where to get the api in the first place. i see no api in my perfect tense dashboard. i just emailed their support to ask them about it, just figured maybe someone here would give me a quicker reply 
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited December 2021
    Thanks for reminding me. I also was at the point of playing with different APIs for Content Generator for spelling and grammar.  That was all that was left for me to do as far as getting CG use up to speed.
    I did find this:

And, this:

But that's more like the stuff Sven had to know to integrate the service?

Deeeeeeee said:
    Thanks for reminding me. I also was at the point of playing with different APIs for Content Generator for spelling and grammar.  That was all that was left for me to do as far as getting CG use up to speed.
    I did find this:

And, this:

But that's more like the stuff Sven had to know to integrate the service?

yeah, that api link has different options...the standalone section seems to be what im looking for but when i follow the links to sign up it does not accept my user/pass for the main dashboard, and if i try to signup again via that url it just takes me on a loop to the homepage

so im waiting on someone from their support to get back to me on what to do, and ill update here when i get it sorted to help others. i really love the idea of this fixing the typical wonky spin outputs so it reads much better to humans (and bots)
    Did you end up getting an API key or a subscription? I did all that and paid ($17.00/monthly) but not sure if Im getting any results...have to check my GSABC settings for spin options.
    Deeeeeeee said:
    Did you end up getting an API key or a subscription? I did all that and paid ($17.00/monthly) but not sure if Im getting any results...have to check my GSABC settings for spin options.
    dunno...i have yet to hear back from anyone at their support. it says in still in the trial so maybe thats y im not seeing an api access but that seems strange...and when i click the add payment info button it just refreshes the page. very frustrating

u should be able to see the results by just outputting some articles both with and without it and see how much better it reads with it.
    edited December 2021
    Deeeeeeee said:
    dunno...i have yet to hear back from anyone at their support. it says in still in the trial so maybe thats y im not seeing an api access but that seems strange...and when i click the add payment info button it just refreshes the page. very frustrating

u should be able to see the results by just outputting some articles both with and without it and see how much better it reads with it.

Apparently, it works.
    I have to mess with it to see how well...

I have played with the internal spinner, Spinner Chief 6 (have lifetime license+updates from Black Friday, 2019!), and PerfectTense (have monthly now).

Is there any way to send API-specific settings to SC6? Like, there are tons of parameters that can be set, but rather than making a huge interface with a checkbox for each, can there be a blank where we can just insert these codes, Sven?

It seems to fix the verb tense just fine.
    But other grammatical errors with other parts of speech persist. Any other API I can use besides this that is more comprehensive in what it will fix, grammatically? Thanks!

Trying to set up GrammarBot but not working! Copied API key. GSACG gives error msg on test:
    No Spin data added. (unkonwn reply) Oops, an error in the gateway has occrred. If this issue persists, please con...
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Well all parameters should be there for you to configure when you double click on the spinner configuration in options. I might have left some off since they would not be useful though.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
    Deeeeeeee said:
    Deeeeeeee said:

Apparently, it works.
    I have to mess with it to see how well...

I have played with the internal spinner, Spinner Chief 6 (have lifetime license+updates from Black Friday, 2019!), and PerfectTense (have monthly now).

Is there any way to send API-specific settings to SC6? Like, there are tons of parameters that can be set, but rather than making a huge interface with a checkbox for each, can there be a blank where we can just insert these codes, Sven?

It seems to fix the verb tense just fine.
    But other grammatical errors with other parts of speech persist. Any other API I can use besides this that is more comprehensive in what it will fix, grammatically? Thanks!

Trying to set up GrammarBot but not working! Copied API key. GSACG gives error msg on test:
    No Spin data added. (unkonwn reply) Oops, an error in the gateway has occrred. If this issue persists, please con...
    "But other grammatical errors with other parts of speech persist. " 

what do u mean by that?

im going to signup for a regular paid monthly plan today and see if that gets me an actual api to use and test myself...never heard back from anyone on their support after multiple attempts which is concerning though