Skip to content

PC License

Hello, I became the lucky owner of a GSA SER license today.
I wanted to install it on my personal computer today to start a complete study of the program, but I was afraid that I would have problems transferring the license to a VPS.
I plan to buy a VPS within the next few days and use the program there, along with XEvil.
Will it be a problem if I activate the license on my PC and then want to take it over to a VPS to function fully?

Before creating the topic, I searched the forum for the relevant discussion but didn't find a similar case to mine.

I appreciate your consideration.
Tagged:

Comments

• Just install SER on your VPS and use the license you currently have. The license allows you to run a copy of SER anywhere, but only one copy, so you won't be able to use it on your PC and VPS at the same time.
  • YamiraanYamiraan Manchester
    you can install GSA on multiple PCs/VPS but only can use one in same time
  • Yamiraan said:
    you can install GSA on multiple PCs/VPS but only can use one in same time
    Thanks mate! 
  • cherub said:
    Just install SER on your VPS and use the license you currently have. The license allows you to run a copy of SER anywhere, but only one copy, so you won't be able to use it on your PC and VPS at the same time.

Thanks for reply!
  • Mike_RossMike_Ross Arizona, USA
    Extra tip just make sure to keep alive the emial account you bought. I lost one lisence cause they asked my banned email and i coudn't prove it. But i re purchase the software as it's worth more than they asked ofc!