Skip to content

Request: Proxy for each project

Hi, is possible to add an option to use a different proxy for each different project?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Sorry no, I see no point in doing this as well.
  • z3rz3r
    edited October 2021
    Sven said:
    Sorry no, I see no point in doing this as well.
    Gotcha. Is there any plan in the future to improve/modernize the UI? Option to increase fonts/button sizes, memorize the size of the previous window when we close, hide columns that we don't want. Not a top priority just want to know if is there any plan. I tend to always increase the size of the default font everywhere and can't see shit
    you have an option to increase font size. What else you want to configure or keep in mind? I can add it but I didn't see a use in it for now.
  • z3rz3r
    edited October 2021
    Sven said:
    you have an option to increase font size. What else you want to configure or keep in mind? I can add it but I didn't see a use in it for now.
    These are only my observations:
    - I love that I can double click and it takes 3 seconds to do a quick competitor research,  I really really hate the part that I can't do a quick competitor research in bulk. For now, even selecting multiple keywords and choosing modify/tools - quick competitor research, it just researches one keyword
    - when increasing the default size In the settings it always glitches like this https://a.cl.ly/Wnuklx1g
    - when we change the UI of the scrape online it won't save it. It always re-open in the default ui
    - an easier way to choose a provider in the scraping module. I always like to test different ones and need to scroll the whole list every time besides the usual google where i just need to click G
    - The search keywords in the module should be default unselected in my opinion
    - the option to hide the columns that we don't want

About the proxy, the question was because i search keywords for different countries. Without using them it's not enough because i can see results of my local language even if I'm searching google.com and the top 10 is obviously different. Using them i need to delete them again when I'm searching in my local country but no issue

When I think about a desktop software it always come in my mind longtail pro 
    The code was totally flawed and can't compare to GSA but it was the easiest to use. 1 button to find keywords and 1 button to search all the keyword score
    > I love that I can double click and it takes 3 seconds to do a quick competitor research, I really really hate the part that I can't do a quick competitor research in bulk. For now, even selecting multiple keywords and choosing modify/tools - quick competitor research, it just researches one keyword
    Well you can do this quick competitor research also in bulk via right click->Collect Meta Data-> Resolve SEO Score
    > when increasing the default size In the settings it always glitches like this https://a.cl.ly/Wnuklx1g
    fixed in next update
    >when we change the UI of the scrape online it won't save it. It always re-open in the default ui
    you mean that dialog with the options to choose from? You resize it and next time it's again the old size?
    >an easier way to choose a provider in the scraping module. I always like to test different ones and need to scroll the whole list every time besides the usual google where i just need to click G
    will improve this on next update
    >The search keywords in the module should be default unselected in my opinion
    changing it on next update...if you unselect all...it's saved on next update
    >the option to hide the columns that we don't want
    where exactly?