Skip to content

2Captcha... Quick questions

Hey there are 3 options for 

2Captcha in GSA i tried them all none of them are working.

I have my APi key which do I need to use to solve my captchas.
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    When you say "not working", what error do you get when testing?
    Do NOT use anything else than just "2captcha".

• It's not working I tried it by itself before!!!
    Try the option "Bypass host file and use real IP's of captcha services ".
  • That worked Thanks Sven!
    So you might want to check your host file anyway and make sure it's not having unwanted IP/domain references in it. GSA Captcha Breaker would add those as well as other apps. With our product you should disable webserver option or at least remove 2captcha from the list of simulated services.
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    Sven said:
    So you might want to check your host file anyway and make sure it's not having unwanted IP/domain references in it. GSA Captcha Breaker would add those as well as other apps. With our product you should disable webserver option or at least remove 2captcha from the list of simulated services.
    Is that just if we have the error the op mentioned or should we all make those settings if we want to use cb and 2cap?
    edited October 2021
    It depends...if you are not planing to simulate/emulate any captcha service (e.g. only use GSA software), you can just disable the webserver option, else emulate just the services you are not using in real life.
    Thanked by 1googlealchemist
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    Ok cool, thanks...Just so I know if I have this understood properly...would this be correct if I want to use CB to try and solve all captchas first, then if that fails, send them to dbc, then if that fails, send them to 2captcha?

Should I reverse the order of 2cap and dbc?

you need to disable the webserver option in CB completely, else all 2captcha calls are redirected to CB.