Skip to content

Keywordshitter scrape

KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
edited September 2021 in GSA Keyword Research
Do you think it would be possible to add the keywordshitter multithreaded scrape? This site must be at least 10 years old.
No captcha or proxy needed.
The list of keyword or phrase could be "split" and be launched by trunk in several simultaneous threads.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    hmm this site does nothing on my end.
    Thanked by 1Kaine
  • Haven't seen keywordshitter for a while but doesn't scrapebox do the same (or more) with its keyword generator?
    Thanked by 1Kaine
    What does it do actually? I thought it would take a keyword and fins some new? Or am I mistaken? Because I didn't get this to work on my end at all. If it's important and not within GSA Keyword Research, I would like to add it there of course, jst that I didn't understand it's use case here.
  • The tool just basically queries https://suggestqueries.google.com/complete/search for the keyword you input with some simple characters added, parses the output and adds it to the text box.

eg
    Thanked by 1Kaine
    Well thats exactly what GSA Keyword Research does already!?

Thanked by 1Kaine
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    edited October 2021
    Sven said:
    Well thats exactly what GSA Keyword Research does already!?

Yes but without any proxy (on Google this is the big problem), it never stops even if it is given thousands of keywords.
    This can take hours, that's why I was talking about doing it on several threads by splitting the original list ;^)
    edited October 2021
    Sven said:
    What does it do actually? I thought it would take a keyword and fins some new? Or am I mistaken? Because I didn't get this to work on my end at all. If it's important and not within GSA Keyword Research, I would like to add it there of course, jst that I didn't understand it's use case here.
    It starts the scrape on an initial word list and continues to expand it endlessly using the new scraped words as well. This is why there are 2 filters :
    -Positive words (which the search must contain).
    -Negative words (not to keep/use to extend).

Example for "Gsa Engine Ranker" (only one keyword) in a few seconds. I immediately stopped the search because it continues endlessly :

After a while it will continue to expand "how to use gsa search engine ranker" for example. 
    In this example, if the row contains GSA and does not contain, 2018/2019/2021 it will be kept and will be used next.

@TheGypsy Yes, but it does so without interruption, manipulation or proxy. You can put tons of it.
  • Open devtools and look at your network when using keywordshitter. It's just sending tons of bare requests to https://suggestqueries.google.com/complete/search using your browser, so using your vpn, proxy or home ip depending on your setup.
    cherub said:
    Open devtools and look at your network when using keywordshitter. It's just sending tons of bare requests to https://suggestqueries.google.com/complete/search using your browser, so using your vpn, proxy or home ip depending on your setup.
    But how do you do it without using a proxy? If we do it directly without a proxy we will be blocked I imagine, yet going through this site it does not happen...
  • Emulate the requests that keywordshitter is making and give it a go.
    Thanked by 1Kaine
    So it's only the speed then...well I try to optimize it on next update. The site does nothing than telling the browser to do the search 1 by 1 in a loop...no delay and waiting time between searches so I guess it's ok to not wait for the suggest-google-url.
    Thanked by 1Kaine
    edited October 2021
    Sven said:
    So it's only the speed then...well I try to optimize it on next update. The site does nothing than telling the browser to do the search 1 by 1 in a loop...no delay and waiting time between searches so I guess it's ok to not wait for the suggest-google-url.
    Will the keywords be searched in parallel (simultaneously) or one after the other?
    Will the new results then be used to continue the research without manipulation on our part?
    Will there be something like the positive and negative filters?
    It was the interest of my request plus the fact of not using a proxy.

In fact yesterday I was thinking of something after suggesting this, concerning the positive and negative keyword options ...
    Would it be possible to have some sort of central database?
    All the keywords and phrases would be socked together.
    I can do extensive research to extract only the sentences, longtrail ect ... that I want.

Say that I want for example to scrap requests concerning animal food, animal training ect ...
    After having performed multiple scrapings, it could be extremely interesting to have this central database which could be huge, editable with search parameters defined as truncating part of the sentence, putting capital letters in mass, dots, color parts of text, massive extraction ect ....

Your opinion ?  :)
    its waiting like 1sec now after each request and moves on to the next search, same as that site suggested. I don't think doing more than one search in parallel would be a good idea...this will get you banned for sure.
    With proxies, it will of course use more connections.
    a positive/negative list is not there yet...but thats something i can easily add on one of the next updates.
    Thanked by 1Kaine