Skip to content

GSA Search Engine Ranker Website for Money

Hello friends,

I'm new to GSA tools, and would like your feedback.

Is there the possibility of creating links with GSA and forwarding them directly to the money site?

I am looking to acquire the GSA Search Engine Ranker and GSA Captcha Breaker, but I have this doubt.

Can anyone talk a little about your experience?

Thanks!
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    A sample setup would be like this:
    1st tier with your money site that only creates URL Shorteners
    2nd tier will create articles with links from tier 1.

I think thats exactly what you want/need?
  • I would like to know the experience of friends, can I forward to money site ?

Or only to tier 2 ?
  • Do not send to your money site, only Tier 2 and below.
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited September 2021
    Would you think it's OK to use SER, no custom engines, creating links to a page on your MS that then links to the actual page you're trying to rank on that same site?

Or, are ALL links to the MS, even tertiary pages, off limits?
  • I've been using GSA to money site for about 8 years with no problems. If you are too scared to try this, experiment on a test domain and see for yourself. But from my own experience, it's not a problem at all.
  • sickseo said:
    I've been using GSA to money site for about 8 years with no problems. If you are too scared to try this, experiment on a test domain and see for yourself. But from my own experience, it's not a problem at all.
    Do you play the backlinks for your money site ?

What is your link building strategy ?

Thanks for your comments,
  • I build tiers. If the link is dofollow, I use it. If it's got a keyword as anchor text even better. Avoid no follow links in your tiers. It really screws things up.

The results I'm getting with GSA is absolutely nuts right now. I've turned off Xevil and running with no captcha and at 1000 threads I'm getting as high as 1800 vpm lol

Thank you @Sven

I would strongly suggest to experiment and see what works for you. You can potentialy rank with just T1 links but it all depends on how competitive the keyword is. For example, testing rankings for an unknown keyword such as your brand name will be a good place to start. If you can't rank for your own brand name with your selected strategy, then you definitely won't rank for other keywords.

More tiers makes your t1 link stronger so you rank higher. It's really not difficult. But you need to put the time in to learn the software.

Your on page SEO also needs to be spot on. If it's not, you won't rank and will likely blame the tools.

I'd also recommend the best indexer for link crawling (in the buy trade section of the forum). You'll need that to get all your new links crawled.

Thanked by 3Sven draculax Kaine
  • Digite seu comentáriosickseo said:
    I build tiers. If the link is dofollow, I use it. If it's got a keyword as anchor text even better. Avoid no follow links in your tiers. It really screws things up.

The results I'm getting with GSA is absolutely nuts right now. I've turned off Xevil and running with no captcha and at 1000 threads I'm getting as high as 1800 vpm lol

Thank you @Sven

I would strongly suggest to experiment and see what works for you. You can potentialy rank with just T1 links but it all depends on how competitive the keyword is. For example, testing rankings for an unknown keyword such as your brand name will be a good place to start. If you can't rank for your own brand name with your selected strategy, then you definitely won't rank for other keywords.

More tiers makes your t1 link stronger so you rank higher. It's really not difficult. But you need to put the time in to learn the software.

Your on page SEO also needs to be spot on. If it's not, you won't rank and will likely blame the tools.

I'd also recommend the best indexer for link crawling (in the buy trade section of the forum). You'll need that to get all your new links crawled.

Wouldn't the GSA indexer be enough ?

Which indexer do you use ?

I am thinking of creating something at this level!

What do you think?

Will still include web 2.0 in the layers

Thanks for the tips
  • Yeah, that will work. 3 tiers is enough to get keywords moving up.

GSA indexer on it's own wouldn't be enough. You'd need to point links at the indexers to get them to do something. I've seen them get indexed, which actually surprised me, so they are potentially valuable links.

A 3 tier structure is only going to boost power of the tier 1 links.

If you want to reap the benefits of your tier 3 links, then you need to be building 5 tiers of do follow links, as they boost the power of T1, T2 and T3.

If you want to compete, then you need to be thinking bigger. More tiers = higher rankings. So think past the standard 3 tier system and build something bigger.

This is the crawling/indexing service I mentioned: https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/27595/nextgen-thebestindexer-com/p1

Passing those indexer links through that system should in theory work and make those indexer links count by getting them crawled.

Thanked by 1Kaine
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    edited September 2021
    sickseo Thank you for mentioning The best link indexer it is very appreciated.

@denverfix You can send almost anything to your Money site as long as you don't send spam-type links.
    Preferably in your language, on sites that are not flagged, with a fairly close dofollow (only those there to build on the next thiers) and nofollow ratio. Anchors should not be over-optimized, that is, the biggest part of the anchors should be your domain name.
    Favor quality articles, with your link placed at the beginning of the article in the page's waterline so that it takes maximum power. The article must be semantically complete.
    If possible, only post one backlink per domain ... and of course send them to us so that they are all "activated" ^^
  • And what about span type links?

Do you have a list of the best links ?

I am new to GSA, and want to get my license this week.

Thnaks Kaine.
  • I am keenly following this thread . My SEO friends advised me not to try GSA because of the spammy links in 2021. They said only niche related pbns are fine . I am surprised this thread is in september 2021 . Do people still use this old style of creating backlinks ?
    Your friends probably have not used SER at all or didn't even bother to have a look on the settings. By default, yes SER might create spamy links as the only default engines enabled are "blog comments" and "fast indexer". You need to enable engines that create articles or "social networks" together with filters.
  • Sven said:
    Your friends probably have not used SER at all or didn't even bother to have a look on the settings. By default, yes SER might create spamy links as the only default engines enabled are "blog comments" and "fast indexer". You need to enable engines that create articles or "social networks" together with filters.

Do you have a good practice tutorial with GSA SER ?

I would like to learn more about this great program.
  • afolabi said:
    I am keenly following this thread . My SEO friends advised me not to try GSA because of the spammy links in 2021. They said only niche related pbns are fine . I am surprised this thread is in september 2021 . Do people still use this old style of creating backlinks ?
    I always like to do tests, sometimes people don't know how to use it and talk nonsense.
  • Sven said:

Sven, 

Can I integrate GSA Content Generator well ?

Thank you!
    Yes, of course.
  • Sven said:
    Yes, of course.
    Sven,

I need to integrate GSA CONTENT GENERATOR with GSA SER, where is the folder for scraped articles ?

Thanks
    In project settings you simply enable automatic export and select the SER project. Each time articles are created, they are also exported to the project and SER will also use them instantly as it will recognize a change on the project file.
  • Which of the 3 options is most recommended?

Thanks
    if you are interested in articles only, then export with the first one.
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    edited September 2021
    afolabi said:
    I am keenly following this thread . My SEO friends advised me not to try GSA because of the spammy links in 2021. They said only niche related pbns are fine . I am surprised this thread is in september 2021 . Do people still use this old style of creating backlinks ?

PBNs are effective as long as you don't leave any footprint, different servers ect ...
    How are you going to manage diversification if you only use PBNs? Understand that it is already very suspect on the part of search engines if your backlinks come only from there. A site that is known and reputable should have links that come from almost everywhere.
    In reality what works are "the good link" without distinction.
    Once again, pay close attention to the quality of your articles, punctuation, mistakes, syntax ect ... because if the meaning of the sentences is a little obscure for an algorithm, this kind of error is all immediately cataloged as SPAM especially for Google.
  • Sven said:
    if you are interested in articles only, then export with the first one.

Sven, I have forwarded you a private message, when you can please check.